- Add information from your database (PAF) to the new FamilySearch Web site.
- Add information from the new FamilySearch Web site to your database
- Correct or delete information
- Mark information as incorrect
- Reserve names for ordinance work
Two certified PAF add-ins are Ancestral Quest and Family Insight. These programs allow users to access, print, update and sync with online information in new.familysearch.org. They are intended for use with PAF 5 to read and write PAF files and Gedcom files in conjunction with the online family tree at new. familysearch.org. For a complete list of third party computer programs that synchronize information, see: