- National Genealogical Society 2010 Family History Conference
- BYU 2010 Conference on Computerized Family History and Genealogy
- BYU 10th Annual Family History Technology Workshop
- FamilySearch's 2010 Developers Conference
The premier event of the week is the National Genealogical Society's annual conference. The theme for the conference is "Follow Your Ancestral Trail." It will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, on April 28 - May 1, 2010.
Price and registration information can be found at http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/attendee_registration. There is an early-bird discount until March 8, 2010.
Over 200 classes will be presented by industry leaders and experts from the local and national genealogical community as well as staff from FamilySearch. Products and services from genealogy companies will be showcased in an exhibit hall. There you can also meet with specialists for free personal consultations on research questions or problems.
NGS Conference details and the class schedule are available online at:
- Hours at the Family History Library have been extended until 11 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday during the conference
- The BYU 2010 Conference on Computerized Family History and Genealogy will be held at the same venue on April 26 - 27.
- The BYU 10th Annual Family History Technology Workshop will be on April 28, also in the same venue.
This promises to be a full week of family history learning and activities!!